St. Peregrine was a convert. This means that he grew up making bad choices, but then decided to become Catholic. One day, St. Peregrine saw Mary in a vision. The Blessed Mother told St. Peregrine to become a priest. St. Peregrine obeyed Mary and became a priest. St. Peregrine is the patron saint of people who suffer from cancer. His feast day is on May 1st. How can we help people who are sick feel better?
All our statues are a great affordable gift for children above 14 years old. It can also be a fantastic educational tool for teachers and parents alike.
- 3.5" height.
- Made from resin.
- Hand painted.
- Individually packed in a personalized box.
- Indoor use.
- Decoration item.
- Not suitable for Children under 14 years old.
- Makes a great gift.
- Fun way to learn about Saints and Faith.
- Decoration item that can be placed on top of a bedside table or anywhere in the house.
- Used by educators, teachers and parents.
- Used for fundraising ( contact us for wholesale prices )
Our hand painted statues are designed in Portugal.