St. Patrick, known as the "Apostle of Ireland", he is the primary patron saint of Ireland.
St. Patrick was born in Roman Britain to a wealthy family. When he was young, he was kidnapped by Irish pirates and brought to Ireland. The people there believed in false gods. St. Patrick escaped, but later decided to go back to Ireland to teach the people there about Jesus. He is most famous for using a shamrock to teach people about the Blessed Trinity. He is the patron saint of Ireland. His feast day is March 17th. How can you teach others about Jesus?
All our statues are a great affordable gift for children above 14 years old. It can also be a fantastic educational tool for teachers and parents alike.
- 3.5" height.
- Made from resin.
- Hand painted.
- Individually packed in a personalized box.
- Indoor use.
- Decoration item.
- Not suitable for Children under 14 years old.
- Makes a great gift.
- Fun way to learn about Saints and Faith.
- Decoration item that can be placed on top of a bedside table or anywhere in the house.
- Used by educators, teachers and parents.
- Used for fundraising ( contact us for wholesale prices )
Our hand painted statues are designed in Portugal.