was born into a wealthy family in Turkey. As he grew, he gave his wealth to the poor and became a priest. Later, he became a bishop. St. Nicholas loved children. He often gave gifts to children. St. Nicholas is now known as Santa Claus. He is the patron saint of children, and his feast day is December 6. How can we be more generous and give to those in need?
- 3.5" height.
- Made from resin.
- Hand painted.
- Individually packed in a personalized box.
- Indoor use.
- Decoration item.
- Not suitable for Children under 3 years old ( Small parts - Chocking Hazard ).
- Makes a great gift.
- Fun way to learn about Saints and Faith.
- Decoration item that can be placed on top of a bedside table or anywhere in the house.
- Used by educators, teachers and parents.
- Although not designed to be a toy, children above 3 years old love to play with our statues.
- Used for fundraising ( contact us for wholesale prices )