Pre-order. Item starts shipping on the 20th of July.
Retail shops U.S.A. and Canada: Contact Roman Inc, if you wish to purchase An angel and a girl. Roman item# 12244. To place an order, please call 1-800-729-7662 ext. 3 or email: email@example.com
First Communion An Angel and A Girl
One of the most important days in a young Catholic girl’s life is your First Holy Communion. On this day, you will dress up in a beautiful white dress and wear a crown or a veil. The white represents your clean and pure soul. You may even have a party with your friends and family afterwards. However, the most important part of this day is that you will be receiving the gift of the Eucharist for the first time! The Eucharist is the name given to the bread and wine that are turned into the Body and Blood of Jesus Christ during the Mass. Jesus first gave us the Eucharist during the Last Supper. Don’t forget that your guardian angel will be praying for you during this very special day. After you receive the Eucharist, you will have a few moments to pray. What would you like to say to Jesus during this special time?
- 3.5" height.
- Made from resin.
- Hand painted.
- Individually packed in a personalized box.
- Indoor use.
- Decoration item.
- Makes a great gift.
- Fun way to learn about Saints and Faith.
- Decoration item that can be placed on top of a bedside table or anywhere in the house.
- Used by educators, teachers and parents.
- Although not designed to be a toy, children above 3 years old love to play with our statues.
- Used for fundraising ( contact us for wholesale prices )